Breaking News UK: Oldest Son Of Queen Elizabeth II Prince Charles Test Positive For Coronavirus(Covid-19) - CRUSHERS GH
Loading...

Breaking

CRUSHERS GH

Ghana's #1 Entertainment Portal

Loading...

Mar 25, 2020

Breaking News UK: Oldest Son Of Queen Elizabeth II Prince Charles Test Positive For Coronavirus(Covid-19)

Covid-19
Britain’s heir to the throne, Prince Charles, has tested positive for the coronavirus, according to a statement from his London household.

It is not possible to determine who gave the Prince Charles the virus.

The Queen last saw Prince Charles briefly after an investiture ceremony for public awards at Buckingham Palace in London on March 12. A Palace spokeswoman said she was "following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare."

Prince Charles had a number of private meetings following the March 12 event with Highgrove and Duchy individuals, all of whom have been made aware of the situation, according to PA Media.

“He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual,” a statement from Clarence House, his residence in the capital, said Wednesday.

READ ALSO: Bobrisky Finally Gets Raid Of His Penis To Complete Transition From Male To Female

Queen Elizabeth II
His wife, Camilla the Duchess of Cornwall, has also been tested but does not have the virus.

As the oldest child of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, aged 71, is next in line to the throne when the Queen is no more, followed by his son Prince William.

READ ALSO: Bank Of Ghana finally approves free momo transactions and increases daily transactions aimed Covid-19 situation

"The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland. The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.

"It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks."

As someone over 70, he is considered to be at higher risk than average for coronavirus.

Earlier this month, his office said he was not yet self-isolating because UK government and medical advice at the time were not advising over-70s to do so.

This is a developing story. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOST POPULAR POSTS


Loading...